domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2016

HELLO, I am Ricardo Rodríguez this blog is for my english class. Here I will share vocabulary, gramatical rules and somethings about me.

About me 

Hello my name is Ricardo Andres Rodriguez Castro, I was bor in Barranquilla-Colombia. When I had fifteen years old my family and me we moved to the Bogotá-Colombia. In Bogotá I lived the best years of my life. I made great friends , in there I entered in my new school where I traveled, I had fun and I praticed so much different sports, I was very happy. My family is special, because I have two mothers and two siblings, they are younger than me. .
My experience with the english language started four or three years ago in the high school in Bogotá. My teacher was special, she lent me some books easy to read, with my friend Santiago we were learning english together and since then I like this language. I moved (again) to Spain, here everything is different. I hope learn something about this country

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario